Why do people seek therapy?
People come into therapy for many reasons. Some need to respond to unexpected changes in their lives, while others seek self-exploration and personal growth. When coping skills are overwhelmed by guilt, doubt, anxiety, or despair, therapy can help. Therapy can provide problem-solving skills and enhanced coping for issues such as depression, anxiety, relationship troubles, bereavement, spiritual conflicts, stress management, and creative blocks
What benefits can I expect from working with a therapist?
- Learning new ways to cope with stress and anxiety.
- Improving communication and problem-solving skills.
- Managing anger, depression, and other emotional pressures.
- Developing improved relationship skills.
- Breaking unhealthy behavior patterns and developing new ones.
- Increasing self-esteem and boosting self-confidence.
Do you accept Insurance?
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. I am a PPO provider with Blue Cross and Blue Shield. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
Please contact me if you have other questions or if you need more information.